Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Learning Thunder Flash Vote_lcapLearning Thunder Flash Voting_barLearning Thunder Flash Vote_rcap 
Speed
Learning Thunder Flash Vote_lcapLearning Thunder Flash Voting_barLearning Thunder Flash Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Learning Thunder Flash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Learning Thunder Flash Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Learning Thunder Flash Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Learning Thunder Flash Left_bar_bleue650/650Learning Thunder Flash Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Learning Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Learning Thunder Flash   Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Cepeda was currently on a quest, trying to train for the upcoming Martial Arts tournament he had heard rumors about starting up soon. He was going to enter some mini tournaments, to do some more training, just to see what was going on. Only a handful of people on Planet Earth were actually selected to enter this tournament, for special reasons. He was told It was being held, at the Capsule Corporation’s garden. He figured that he must be one of the strongest people on Planet Earth, if they went ahead and selected him to fight in this tournament.

Cepeda had landed right outside of Capsule Corporation, with a crowd of people standing outside, as he examined them, they were all excited about what was going on. Fighting and violence excited the people of his planet, and even people of other planets, he has heard have visited his planet, like namekians. Cepeda wasn’t aware of any other race, besides the namekians. The only reason he is aware of them, is because he was friends with one growing up. The namekians was apart of the Fighter clan, so he and the namekians would spar every other day. They were always equally matched, and they enjoyed fighting each other, before Cepeda left for his journey.

Cepeda walked into the Capsule Corporation building, where there he was welcomed by the receptionist, a pretty young blonde, with a perky attitude, the usually of receptionist at important companies. “Good Evening sir! May I ask your name?” Cepeda looked at her and smiled. “My name is Cepeda, I’m here because of the invitation of the tournament you guys are supposed to be holding here.” He said to her, as her whole attitude lit up. “Welcome to our tournament, please walk this way!” Cepeda smiled, as he winked over at the counter girl. She fluttered her eye lids, as he smiled and walked past her, through he doors she instructed.

Cepeda walked into the field, where a bunch of other competitors, some namekians, some humans, and others apart of a race he couldn’t even recognize. He looked at everyone, as he heard someone talking. “Cepeda?” He heard to the east, as he quickly turned and saw a familiar face. “Is that you, Raik?” Cepeda asked the Namekians, as the Namekians smiled, and put his hand out, and Cepeda shook it back. “So, you were invited to this tournament?” He asked as Raik nodded. “Yeah, so you have been too. It’s been a while, I can sense that you have gotten stronger. Hopefully, me and you can fight in this tournament, like in the old days.

A bell was rung, as he turned to the side, and saw a man walk toward the group, with a box full of papers, as he had a mega phone in his hand. “Before we let the people in, and start the tournament, we have to let you guys pick a number, so we know where to put you in the standings. Everyone line up, and pick a number randomly.” He said, as all of the competitors lined up, everyone arguing, trying to go ahead and talk crap about each other. Cepeda just stayed silent, and looked at Raik, as he nodded. “Let’s wipe the floor with these guys.” Raik nodded, as Cepeda laughed and pounded his fist together.

Cepeda and the rest of the competitors all picked their cards, they revealed them to the bracket keepers, and the bracket was revealed. Cepeda’s number was 48. There were two different brackets, there would be two different tournaments going on at the same time, and the winner of both sides, will face each other in the finals.” Raik was in the other tournament, at number 7. Cepeda bumped fists with him as he stretched. “Good Luck, make sure to make it to the finals dude, I really want to fight you again.” They both nodded, as they went to the waiting rooms of their tournaments.

Cepeda walked into the waiting rooms, and looked inside, as he heard the people inside, constantly talking about how they will win the tournament, and all the other crap talking. Cepeda removed his weighted clothing, and put it into a locker, as he felt his power raise even more. He looked around, as the people all started to get ready, by stretching. “I have a feeling this won’t be easy, maybe I should show the crowd my new move.” he said, as he smiled. “I say I should.” He looked around, as one guy, pretty slim, looked at him. He flipped his hair, and smiled.

“You really think your gonna win this? I got this in the bag dude. I have all the ladies in this tournaments support.” He said, as Cepeda raised an eyebrow, and remembered him to be his first opponent. “Oh, yeah, because that really matters in a fight. Please, don’t hit me with the support of random people.” He said as he laughed. He could admit, crowds did add to the excitement, and they did somewhat affect a match, but, not by too much. The pretty boy simply flipped his hair again, and walked away. The other matches had already finished, and it was time for them to fight. Cepeda and his opponent walked to the tournament square.

The tournament announcer introduced both sides, as soon as his opponent’s name was said, he removed his shirt, and female screams could be heard from the stands, as Cepeda smirked and began to laugh. When his name was said, he removed his robe, and revealed his bare torso, with his shorts underneath, as he got into his stance. Female screams were heard again, as he was told to start, and looked forward. He flew toward his opponent, and launched an elbow right between his eyes. The pretty boy grabbed his face, as he began to kneel and cry. “My face, my beautiful face!” He screamed, as the crowd booed him, Cepeda smirk, as he grabbed his arm, and jumped into the air. The crowd screamed, as he swung him around, several times, and threw him out of bounds. The announcer runs to him, and lifted his arm in the air. “Our winner Cepeda!” The crowd screamed, as Cepeda smiled.

Throughout the tournament, Cepeda easily dominated the rest of his opponents, as well as his friend Raik. He made it to the finals, and met up with his friend Raik. “So, it seems we both made it?” Raik smiled and nodded. “Don’t hold back, because I won’t.” Raik nodded, as they both went opposite ways, into their locker rooms, where Cepeda began to get ready. “Let’s do this.” He said, as he stretched, and went out on the stage.

Cepeda and Raik were introduced, and started the match. Cepeda flew forward at Raik, and Raik flew at him, as they both collided, meeting each other with attacks. Cepeda smiled, and sent a leg forward, at his chest. Raik weaved, and sent a punch forward, and Cepeda was hit. Cepeda flew back, and Raik followed with a dragon dash, and attempted a kick. Cepeda quickly flew out of the way, and sent a kick to his side. He flew across the tournament square, and he started to wave his arms around. He smiled, as he put both fists together, and looked at Raik. “THUNDER FLASH!” he shouted, as Raik put his arms up, and Cepeda shot a huge blast of fire at Raik. The flame took him out of the ring, and he hit the crowd. The match resulted in a ring out, in Cepeda’s favor. Cepeda flew and shook Raik’s hand, and then put his own hand up in victory. “World Tournament, here I go!”

1301/1200 for Thunder Flash
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Admin
Daichi

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Learning Thunder Flash Left_bar_bleue19463/19463Learning Thunder Flash Empty_bar_bleue  (19463/19463)
Ki:
Learning Thunder Flash Left_bar_bleue9732/9732Learning Thunder Flash Empty_bar_bleue  (9732/9732)
Transformations:

Learning Thunder Flash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Thunder Flash   Learning Thunder Flash Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 am

Approved

+1301 Powerlevel Gain

+650 Ki Gain
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-ball-hiyoshi.rpg-board.net

Learning Thunder Flash
Page 1 of 1